[VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF from FN51

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 16:24:54 EDT 2015

I'll be in Chatham, MA, FN51, this week, including the CQ VHF contest. We're visiting my wife's cousin, and were conveniently able to schedule the visit over the VHFcontest weekend. :-)

I'll have my IC-746 with a Par Moxon on six and 6L WA5VJB on two. I was briefly at the house last summer when I dropped off my wife on my way to the WRTC on Boston. I didn't get a super good chance to survey the place, but I think it has a reasonably good view to the west and south.

Being a social visit I won't be in there every minute beating my head against a dead band, but maybe we'll get lucky and have a good Es weekend to balance out the crummy one over the June contest.

Depending on what's happening I may also find some time to check the bands in the few days before the contest.

73   -   Jim   K8MR