[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA to be active from FN05 in CQ WW VHF Contest

Rhinosix rhinosix at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 09:46:28 EDT 2015

How about JT65a on 50.276 and 144.176?
Jerry w2jcn

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1 at yahoo.ca>
To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting at contesting.com>; OntVHFAssoc_reflector <OntVHFAssoc_reflector at yahoogroups.com>; ve3_contest <ve3_contest at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 9:13 pm
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA to be active from FN05 in CQ WW VHF Contest

We're planning to be on again as a multi-op from fairly rare grid FN05 (about
200 km north of Toronto in FN05ce) for the CQ Worldwide VHF Contest this coming
weekend, using my call, VE3SMA.  With any luck we'll have about 300 W on both 2m
and 6m.  For the first time we plan to try FSK441 meteor scatter on both bands
and will post our frequency and sequence from time to time on Ping Jockey.  Look
for us on the following frequencies:

6m CW: just below 50.100,
6m SSB:
50.137 (unless it's wide open and we need to find a quieter spot),
6m FSK441:
50.272,
2m CW/SSB: 144.200 (when band is quiet), 144.237,
2m FSK441: 144.162

73,
Steve
VE3SMA