[VHFcontesting] Beta Twitter-to-APRS/DX-Cluster Gateway for June

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Tue Jun 9 11:42:26 EDT 2015

90% of APRS and DX Cluster traffic is not sent via amateur radio!
However, it is not QSOs, it's merely meta data about stations.
QSOs still happen on the radio -- no fear!

73, Gerry W1VE

Gerry Hull, W1VE   | Hancock, NH USA | +1-603-499-7373
AKA: VE1RM | VY2CDX | VO1CDX | 6Y6C | 8P9RM
<http://www.yccc.org> <http://www.yccc.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/gerryhull>
<https://plus.google.com/+GerryHull/posts>     <http://www.twitter.com/w1ve>