[VHFcontesting] June VHF contest - W6QAR DM12

Drew Arnett kb9fko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:53:37 EDT 2015

Capability update...

6m SSB/CW Is FM worth a shot on 6m?  (We have it and will use it.)
2m SSB/CW/FM
222 FM only
432 SSB/CW/FM
902 zip nada
1296 SSB/CW primarily, is FM worth a shot?  (We have it and will use it.)
2.3 through 24 GHz - Kerry from SDMG is joining us

What's worthwhile for digital modes?  We're learning on the fly, and
at least JT65A looks very promising for 6m.  MS modes?  Other bands???

Best regards,

Drew
kb9fko