[VHFcontesting] Bahamas VHF Operation

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 10 17:13:29 EDT 2015

Bahamas VHF Operation June 7-15 including 6m, 2m and 432.  QRV on SSB, CW, EME (2m) and MS.  Ops: AA7A/C6ANS, K2KW/C6ATA, W4KXY/C6AKX and WO7R/C6AWO.  M/L operation in the ARRL June VHF Contest June 13-15 using C6ATA call sign.  Grid: FL15.

Just an update for everyone.  We are on the island of Eleuthera and have everything up and running.  Putting the 2M EME array together was an adventure but it is working well with 120 Qs in the log so far.  6M started slow but has really picked up today with openings to both North and South  America.  No opening to Europe yet but we are hopeful.  Got WSJT/FSK441 working today on 6M so if anyone wants to give that a try just let me know.  I would also like to find someone in South Florida who has 432 available that I can test that station with.

QSL info: C6AKX QSL to W4KXY, C6ANS QSL to AA7A, C6ATA QSL to WA4WTG, C6AWO QSL to WO7R

For further information or scheds just contact me via email.

73
Jim, C6AKX