[VHFcontesting] Logging Rovers in Contests

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:08:01 EDT 2015

A lot of opinions, but no clarification in the rules.  Yes, rovers have to
sign "/R" so everyone will know they are not dupes, but nothing says they
have to be logged as "/R"  The only remote use would be for a rover who
operates a non-rover entry from the same grid as he started/finished roving
from.  Far fetched, but you might lose a Q if you didn't put the /R after
one of the contacts.

Chuck W5PR