[VHFcontesting] Entering as a Mobile (/M) in Contests

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:55:38 EDT 2015

I have been advocating the same thing for a few years, that we need some
way to include mobile stations who don't operate from more than 1 grid.
Field Day has a mobile category.  Most state QSO parties do, even in you
don't operate from more than 1 county. It seems that it might be easiest to
change the rover definition by removing the wording that requires the
operating from 2 or more grids.  Replace it with something like operating
from 2 or more locations more than 500 meters apart, so a fixed station
wouldn't be able to enter as a rover.

John AF5CC