[VHFcontesting] Entering as a Mobile (/M) in Contests

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Tue Jun 16 11:23:22 EDT 2015

Changing the Rover description to allow a single grid operation would
be the EASIEST, but would sort of violate the spirit of roving.  I
didn't want to suggest changing any rule, just adding a clarification
to an existing category.  I'm not in favor of creating a actual MOBILE
category.

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner