[VHFcontesting] Entering as a Mobile (/M) in Contests

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:04:14 EDT 2015

Daryl: First, I apologize for using ft instead of meters for the circle. I
reread 3.7, and I fail to see where that the circle is fixed. Going on to
3.7.1, adds the information "This prohibits the use of remote receiving
installations.". Now, if we go to VHF rules 2.2.5, a new concept is
introduced -- the "original 500 meter circle", which says to me there can
be more than one 500 meter circle, but if I'm single op, portable, I cannot
change from the original one. Judges? BTW, I wonder if anyone actually
entered as single grid mobile  --Mike, WV2ZOW