[VHFcontesting] K7XC 2015 June VHF QSO Contest

Tim Marek via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Fri Jun 19 16:21:04 EDT 2015

2015 ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op LPQTH: EM12xu
Operating Time (hrs): 11

    6:  123    85
    2:   16    10
  222:    0     0
  432:    0     0
  903:    0     0
  1.2:    0     0
  2.3:    0     0
  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    0     0
  10G:    0     0
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  139    95  Total Score = 13,205

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Weird propagation as it seemed to just hover barely open for a few mins, then
poof barely open somewhere else. Es tracking online showed the Es clouds formed
mainly over my head and I could only work the outer edges as it shifted around. Very Frustrating.

Entirely to much BSing on 50.125 and 144.200 during the event blocking reception of distant stations. If you have to chat...
MOVE OFF THE CALLING FREQUENCIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Used a aging IC-746 with around 50 to 60 watts out into 3ele at 30' for 6M and
7ele at 34' for 2M. New location @ White Point on the shore of Lake Tawokani
played well.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.3830scores.co Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler…Albert Einstein