[VHFcontesting] New rules

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:08:06 EDT 2015

Doesn't matter much to me. I almost always operate Single-Op (QRP) Portable
from a hilltop where I don't even have phone service, let alone internet
service. It's 1/4 mile from the nearest farm and 10 miles from the nearest
town. So I'll just keep on doing what I've been doing, calling who I can
hear and hoping they point my way, because that's all I can do on this hill
which happens to be the best portable operating site in 50 or so miles.

73, Zack W9SZ