[VHFcontesting] VHF-UHF-MIcrowave for Dayton

Erwin Beemer mrdxcc at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:18:49 EDT 2015

M squared 432 antennas matched pair 432-13wla w/ lines and power divider,
400.00

902/903  47 element loop yagi good shape stored indoors 125.00

1296  55 element loop yage good shape stored indoors    125.00
2 foot dish 24ghz wave guide feed/splasher feed, used for vucc
Has weather dome which is removable

4 foot dish I used this on 2.3 and 3.4 with coffee can - soap can feeds
work super has mount for putting on mast  80.00

Directive system 90cm about 3’ dish these are no longer available this one
 has the optional HD bracket for mast mounting and also has the struts,
mount and dual band 5.7 - 10gig feed… used for North American Rain scatter
record  175.00 firm

1296 single tube amp it is self contained with built in power supply and
sequencer and metering all on a nice pallet  will include brand new tube
and water jacket plus may have some water cooling pieces 275.00

AM-6155  220mhz amp works good full output and has relays and set up for
low voltage keying 350.00

1 5/8 hardline nice clean line 78ft .. 100.00 with connectors.
This stuff will only come to Dayton if prearranged, if you need pix let me
know soon and will do my best to get them to you.
Not vhf  Hygain 20 meter 5 ele mono bander will need new hardware kit,
Hygain 15 meter 5 ele mono bander has stainless hardware
Make an offer on pair or they go to scrape
e-mail or phone 616-581-7598