[VHFcontesting] Tubes and Heliax connectors for Dayton....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Sun May 10 17:30:57 EDT 2015

Hello everyone....I have a bunch of Heliax connectors that I can bring
to Dayton....and some new Russian tubes too.

The Heliax connectors are:
1)Type N Male for 1/2" Superflex Heliax(FSJ4-50B).  $5 each
2)Type N Female for 1/2" Heliax(LDF4-50A). $5 each
3)Type N Male for 7/8" Heliax(LDF5-50A).  $10 each.

All of these are new in the baggie with all O rings, instructions, a
small tube of silicon seal, and a nifty heat shrink boot for water
sealing.  These are manufactured by dbProducts or RFS.  They fit Andrew
Heliax perfectly and are MUCH easier to install than the corresponding
Andrew connectors.

Russian Tubes:  I have several new in the styrofoam containers, GS-35b(a
1500W triode)-$110, GS-31b(a 1000W triode)-$95, GI-46b(a 350W triode
with a large cooler)-$50, GI-7b(a 350W triode with a smaller
cooler)-$35, GS-23b(a 1500W tetrode suitable for 432 and down)-$125, and
several other types.  If anyone is interested in any of these, write me
right back and I can arrange to bring them to Dayton.  I am staying at
the Crown Plaza, so we should be able to make the exchange easily.

I will be leaving for Dayton on Tue afternoon, so let me know right
away, because after I leave, there is no adding anything....Of course, I
can mail any of these if you are not coming to Dayton.

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk.....