[VHFcontesting] Rovers operating at home

Jarred Jackson jarred.jackson at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 12:00:46 EDT 2015

The ARRL rules say that rovers can submit separate logs as a single operator in addition to rover logs.
Does this mean that I can work someone from my home grid twice? Once as KF2MR/R FN13 and once as KF2MR FN13 ?
It has never been an option before as I didn't have enough gear for two stations, but it looks like I will for June and I like to be home later at night.
Any thoughts? Are there any restrictions to this concept? I saw a related thread "Category question" in the archive from 2003 but I can't open it for some reason.

Jarred - KF2MR