[VHFcontesting] W9RM June contest schedule request

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Sat May 30 10:31:49 EDT 2015

Oops - GMail was a little premature with that - sorry...

Good Day VHFers - it's time for the summer contests and I'm once again
looking for meteor scatter or ionoscatter schedules during the late
evening and early morning hours of the June ARRL VHF contest.  This
will be the evening of the 13th and the morning of the 14th. These
schedules will be run using WSJT (or CW if you need to be old-school).

Things are DIFFERENT this year, as operators can SOLICIT CONTACTS
using the internet, but schedules are still a good thing.   If you
would like to make a schedule with W9RM in DM58xn on 6 or 2, please
contact me off list.  First reply gets the choice of time slots.  For
sanity sake, please check that you are within 1100-1200 miles of
DM58xn and understand that I can not run for an indefinite length of
time during the contest - 15 minutes per band is about all I can
allocate.

I will also be calling CQ a lot and announcing the pertinent info on
PINGJOCKEY or KST CHAT - more details on that next week.

Thanks to all and CU in the contest !

Jay W9RM DM58xn Colorado

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner