[VHFcontesting] 3cx800a 222 amp

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 01:56:19 EDT 2015

The details for removing the grid collet fingers are shown in the ARRL
UHF/Microwave Projects Manual, Volume 1 for the K1FO single and dual
tube 432 MHz 3CX800 amps, and the 432 MHz 8938 amp.  Not sure how this
would relate to K8RYU's original question in a 222 MHz application, but
at least the illustrations clearly show the grid fingers and describe
how to break these off.

73, Dave/K8CC