[VHFcontesting] RoverStatus iOS beta, new Android Version...

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Tue Sep 8 16:08:18 EDT 2015

Hey Folks,

If you've informed me you wanted to be on the iOS beta, and you've not
received an invite, let me know.  Only one person has accepted the beta so
far.

For Android 4.03 users, there's a new APK on www.roverstatus.info.. the
direct link is
http://www.roverstatus.info/com.jarleysoft.roverstatus._0_9_6.apk

The new version now allows direct posting via Twitter if you are within
data coverage, and via SMS as a backup.   Lots of bug fixes as well

You can give feedback to gerry at w1ve.com or carl.barton at gmail.com.
 (Carl is not a ham but is one of the developers.)    We have a lot of
instrumentation in the app and it will give us feedback, but we would love
to hear from users as well.

GL in the contest, and hope to see your updates!

73, Gerry W1VE