[VHFcontesting] 2M spring sprint

Ken Kent - KA2LIM ka2lim at stny.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 14:27:37 EDT 2016

My plan is to be on for the 2M sprint, two miles up the road from my home in
grid square FN12nf.

Elevation of 1675' asl with a 25-30 mile horizon NE down thru to S . Hills
in a lot closer to me SW thru W to NW & N.

Running 150W into 2x5 element beams at 25' above the ground.

CW and SSB

No internet, so if you work me please spot me.

I will have my cell phone with me for those wanting to try a long haul
contact. 607-207-1947

7 - 11 pm local time (edst)

Got on the air, make some noise and HAVE FUN

Ken

KA2LIM

'In God I Trust' regardless of what the govt. says!

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it