[VHFcontesting] New proposed VHF Contest rules

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:17:29 EDT 2016

Tim: I agree. EME should be allowed, as long as distance scoring does not
involve a grid square on the moon! Seriously, I think the prohibition was
put there because of Distance scoring. With EME, the effort to work a
station in the next or even in one's own grid is pretty much the same as
working one 8,000 miles away. Perhaps a maximum distance score per
QSO?--73, Mike, WV2ZOW