[VHFcontesting] K1DY FN54 432 Sprint

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:42:53 EDT 2016

hi all, I'm taking the rover out tonight, but I'll just be activating only one grid, my home grid, FN54, so will be signing K1DY (NOT /R..) The 6-digit for my "spot" is FN54JM. I'll be on at the start of the sprint and will run til 9:30EST or later if anything's still happening then.

Running 75 watts to 15 elements at ~1000ft A.S.L. This setup easily works out to 400 miles.. Will have CW if we need it and normally call CQ around .123, but that *normally* results in no response, so I'll be hunting and CALLING YOU lower in the band.

good luck..

bill, K1DY