[VHFcontesting] JT65 on 222 and above

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Fri Apr 29 11:53:35 EDT 2016

If anyone in the vicinity of CN89 wants to try JT65 (or other digi modes) on 432 over the next few weeks let me know.

Have 21 elements, LNA at the antenna and 70 watts or so at the antenna.

If anyone wants to try digi modes on 432 during the next contest I'd also be happy to try then.  It would be nice to try this out in advance of the next contest.

My track record of trying "new to me" digi modes during contests (especially while roving / operating portable) is not the best, but I am happy to try.

73 Mark S
VE7AFZ
Sent from my iPhone