[VHFcontesting] 12V DC Rotor Control Options for VHF Rover Station

Pete K0BAK rxr978-vhf at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 22:16:39 EDT 2016

I also have a Yaesu 800 rotator for the my Limited rover, also did not want AC in the rover if I could help it.

I bought a Green Heron model RT-21dc direct from the vendor. First discussed my needs with the owner, who was very helpful. Can work with separate power for the rotator motor, but my Yaesu rotator works fine with with my normal supply voltage of 14.1v. Has USB and RS232 for remote control.

http://www.greenheronengineering.com/proddetail.php?prod=RT-21dc