[VHFcontesting] 2ghz Beacon back on. 1st reminder

Steve (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Wed Dec 7 11:51:15 EST 2016

 Hello All,

Due to some repairs my 2ghz beacon on 2304.324 was taken off the air. It is back on with a new frequency and higher power.
It is now on 2304.320 with 25w or 150w ERP to a 2x12 Alford slot at 480' HSL in FN31NL. It is not locked but very stable
using a custom Apollo32 board by N5AC. New amplifier donated by N1JEZ.

I have 2 other beacons running, one on 432.320 and the other 222.060 both with 5w to wheel antennas also at 480' HSL. I am now working on a 10ghz 2w beacon which I hope to have on in the Spring time.

I would appreciate and RST reports and if someone reading this could post on the Packrats site I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately all beacons will be off during contests due to proximity to my station.

73's
Steve K1IIG