[VHFcontesting] 10ghz amp

Steve (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Tue Jul 5 17:35:08 EDT 2016

Tnx guys I will try and contact all of them. Of course I have heard of Kuhne and all good. Terry I think Henry K1TJ has a contact for DL2AM. Buddy, I like the Kirk Fischer site easy to view in English.

Fred, Might be a bit tough putting TWT up 72' on tower and might not have much power left when at shack. hihi

Herb, I did not know Steve made 10ghz hi power amps. I just looked on the site. I have his 3w xverter right at a 2' dish and measured over 2w but the HP power meter and load only goes to 4ghz so not accurate which it is a 3ghz. Maybe I am wasting my $$ with what I have. $$/Q is something we can not justify or can we.

Looks like I have my homework if I want it by Sept.

73's
Steve