[VHFcontesting] Thanks for input - Diplexer vs. Coax Switch

Jarred Jackson Jarred.Jackson at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:49:04 EDT 2016

Thanks for all the input both on the list and direct. I have made the change in my rover setup.

As a side story, I somehow left my rear passenger door open last night after working on the system. The local police stopped by at 3am this morning to check things out and the officer became a little concerned when he looked inside. I appreciated the wake up call, but it took a little explaining ("What exactly is that contraption?"). Not the first time I have had to explain to a police officer, but with no antennas mounted and barely awake, I think it was a bit harder this time!

73,

Jarred - KF2MR