[VHFcontesting] FN51 & contesting

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:04:16 EDT 2016

I concur with Rick. I have been there (once) on Sunday afternoon and it was
pretty good. 6m was open for part of the time I was there which enhanced
the fun factor. It can be a little challenging to find a great spot there
but there are at least a couple of spots along Rt. 6 that work reasonably
well.

73,
Dave KM3T