[VHFcontesting] For sale: 23cm stuff

w2nnn1 w2nnn1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:54:28 EDT 2016

I have for sale my 23cm EME "project" station.

-Kenwood TS-2000X S/N: A9200..., complete with original manual, mic, dc cord and double box.
$1350
-Kuhne MKU PA 13500CU MOSFET Power amplifier, 15w in, 500w out, include Seq. +Mon 28VDc. Pristine condition.
$1750
-Kuhne VAM 1081 Circulator, 1250-1300Mhz , Max 500w CW.
$200
-Kuhne 132 AH- HEMT LNA 1296mhz.
$160

Photos at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ln68qmkd4klkim/AACYc4oqJQGkjpOPXP4CSLega?dl=0

Shipping not included, I prefer in person sale in one package deal or/but will accept usps MO payment.

I have decided to try other band due to antenna restrictions, anyway I'm keeping my transverter and 60wPa for any future chance hi hi.

Fred W2NNN

908-405-7033

Sent from my ..  .--.6 ...