[VHFcontesting] Reminder- W3CCX QRV in June Contest from Camelback Mountain FN21hb

Bob Fischer bobw2sj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:40:28 EDT 2016

The Packrats will once again be operating multi-op station W3CCX from atop
Camelback Mountain near Tannersville, PA in grid FN21hb on bands 6 meters
thru 24G with lots of power and big and high antennas in the June
VHF Contest which runs from  1800 UTC Saturday, through 0259
UTC Monday (June 11-13, 2016).

Rovers - if you are within range of grid FN21 please send your rove
schedule including grids you plan to activate, approx times you plan to be
in these grids, bands you plan to be on, and any coordinating frequency you
use and we will look for you.

We will also be operating FSK441A  M/S on bands 6 and 2 meters starting at
0300Z until 0700Z on Sunday.

Schedules are welcome if you desire.

*We will also be spotting our frequency on both the DX Cluster (General
contacts) and Ping Jockey (WSJT) as well as monitoring ON4KST Chat during
the contest. *

*Our onsite Microwave/Rover/General contact coordination cell phone number
will be 717-203-7445.*

Looking forward to working many of you!

73 and GL in the contest

Bob - W2SJ for the Pack Rats W3CCX