[VHFcontesting] EME Activation during Contest

Andrew Genau kc2gow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:59:13 EDT 2016

Hello all,
        I have full elevation available with a modest antenna setup for anyone who wants to attempt to work 2m EME this weekend during the contest. Will elevate and be on JT65 around 2200z. If anyone wants to sked look for us on ping jockey or email me direct at kc2gow"@"gmail.com and we will coordinate a sked. Probably going to spend the first couple of hours working terrestrial, but once I've got all the locals I'm game for digital EME.

Otherwise will be active on the bottom 4 from FN20wo all weekend running as WA2CP from the club station.

Andy KC2GOW