[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r itinerary

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 00:17:49 EDT 2016

N5SJ and I will be roving in the June VHF contest. Here is my temporary itinerary:

Time 		Grid	 time leave

Saturday June 11

1800Z		DM55om	  1830Z

in motion to

1915Z		DM56PB	  2015Z

in motion to

2120Z		DM57OA

Continue in motion to

2300Z		DM57HX	  0000Z (Sunday June 12)

in motion to DM58

0015Z

Continue in motion to

0115Z		DM58DS	0215Z

In motion to

0300Z		DM48WX  Overnight in Green River, UT

Sunday June 12

Leave Green River UT

1300Z		DM48WX

in motion to

1400Z	 	DM49UC	1500Z

in motion to

1530Z		DM48

In motion to

1730Z		DM47XO	1830Z

in motion to

2045Z		DM46xs	2145Z

in motion to

2345Z		DM45QU	0045Z

in motion to

0145Z		DM44

In motion to

0230Z		DM55

continue in motion to end of contest

0300Z

This is almost all new territory for me, so the times are pretty much WAGs. I will try to hit the transitions though. If 6M is open, all bets are off. I have put the grid 6 indicators to help pointing the beams.

I will have all bands from 6M to 1296MHz.

N5SJ will be going with me, so we should be on the air almost the whole time, except when we are sleeping.

Here is hoping that 6M will be open. Listen for the weak ones. - Duffey KK6MC
--
KK6MC
James Duffey