[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 159, Issue 18

Bill Schwantes bill4070 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:06:07 EDT 2016

Jay,

Regarding the SG Labs transverter: I paid a little over $200 for mine last
year. I hear the price is about $195 plus $15 shipping.

Several folks in the Pacific NW VHF Society use them and are very satisfied
with these Bulgarian units. Mine works great! It makes about 2 watts and is
very clean on the spectrum analyzer.

SG Labs is also developing a 13 cm and later, a 33 cm version.

Good luck with ur choice. Hope to work you on 23 cm this summer.

Bill W7QQ
DM75ao