[VHFcontesting] [VHF] The 2016 UHF Contest is ON

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 11:25:07 EDT 2016

This is good news indeed and thanks to Wayne for pulling it all together. And thanks to those who stepped up to support the continuation of the UHF contest.

One of the keys to the success of a contest is promotion. That is something everyone who cares about the contest can do to ensure its success. So talk up the UHF contest among friends, those who have entered it in the past, and at club meetings. Mount a club competition. Those are the best ways you can thank those who have stepped up to see that the UHF contest continues.

I will be in the midwest for the UHF contest so I will rove as part of Rovermania in the far west reaches of NLRS territory. - Duffey KK6MC

--
KK6MC
James Duffey