[VHFcontesting] Items for Sale

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Fri May 6 01:33:13 EDT 2016

Just purchased a new Icom IC-7300 (great rig!) and so have a few things that are surplus to my needs. Both items are guaranteed to be in great working condition. My Ebay ID is “Paladin1” and I’ve been on that site since 1996 with a 100% positive feedback rating of well over 900. I’m also “good on QRZ.” You won’t be disappointed.

I prefer PayPal but will also accept USPS Money Orders. The rigs ship the next day after payment is received.

Icom IC-746 Pro. Serial Number 0203578. HF/6 Meters/2 Meters. Single owner rig, purchased new from Gigaparts. They performed the MARS/CAP Mod. I’m not into 11 Meters, so this was used just slightly outside the 20 Meter band for MARS/SHARES operation. I’m a SHARES station, call sign NCS-047.

100 Watts out on all bands. Works great. Like many IC-746 Pro’s, the display will be dim for a few seconds after power on, before coming up to full brightness. Cosmetically, it looks great but not brand new. Includes brand new, never opened programming software and cable from RT Systems, manual, original box, etc.

$900.00 + UPS Ground shipping and insurance.

=========================

Flex-Radio 1500 HF/6 Meter SDR Transceiver

If you’ve never tried Software Defined Radio, now is your chance! I used this little gem as my transporter IF rig for 222, 902, and 1296. Recently switched over to the Elad DUO, so it’s surplus to my needs. 5 watts output on all bands. Includes microphone, and a USB thumb drive with the latest software and .PDF copy of the operating manual plus USB cable with ferrite beads on both ends, and extra shielding for the cleanest possible signal into your computer.

I also used it to make a handful of QRP contacts on CW and SSB on 20 Meters—big fun.

$500.00 + UPS Ground Shipping and insurance

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.