[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - VHF/UHF/weak signal - LAST CALL

whensley11 at comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Fri May 6 06:54:38 EDT 2016

When? Friday, May 20.

Fellow Hams!

LAST CALL for interest in a dinner for those in the VHF/UHF/weak signal community.

Right now interest is at slightly more than half the number needed to make this happen (55-60 attendees needed).

We have access to facilities at the Double Tree Suites, Miamisburg, OH. Exit 44 off I-75. (Address is 300 Prestige Plaza Drive, Miamisburg).

LET ME KNOW THIS WEEKEND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

For a cash bar, buffet for food, and our own place (not shared, no bar noise), are you willing to attend Friday, May 20? Cash bar could open at 6 or 6:30 with dinner at 7 PM. Suggested was a 2-entrée meat for $28.95. Price of the buffet to be determined on what you would like to have.

Please drop me an email ASAP!

Please spread the word! I’ll get this to a couple of other reflectors. If you re-post, please copy-and-paste in its entirety.

These facilities are NEW! We have the opportunity to get our foot in the door, and grow this event. We’ll need more than 50 to make this happen.

Come Monday morning, it will be decision time.

73,

Kim – WG8S
whensley11 at comcast.net