[VHFcontesting] Microwave (902 MHz & up) SPRINT To Be Held Morning Of Sat., 07 May

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Tue May 3 11:55:27 EDT 2016

The  Microwave (902 MHz (33cm) & 23 cm and up) Spring SPRINT will be held on Saturday Morning, 07 May 2016.

I hope that you are able to get on!!.  Most activity will be between 8AM - 10AM although the SPRINT runs until 2PM PDT.

Here is the  link for the Sprint 2016 SPRINTS!: >>>> https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home/2016-information<<<<

If you participate in the SPRINT, please post your results at:  >>>> http://www.3830scores.com/currecscores.php?arg=3rfyypzHggcmx<<<<

I hope to do limited 33 cm FM operations on Saturday morning, on a not to interfere basis with a very large public service communications support project for the annual "Cruisin' The Conejo" bicycle event. I plan to have my ALINCO DJ-G29 (222/903 MHz) handheld and small yagi with me at all times. I MIGHT be in DM04ne, or similar, or possibly on one or more hill tops?????? (This depends upon my tasking by the communications project manager!!)

I request that others with suitable equipment have it with them on Saturday morning!!!

Note that 6 digit grid locators are required for this SPRINT.  An easy way to determine your 6 digit grid locator is to use "Ham Square" which is an app from "KramStuff".

Any other questions??? Send me an e-mail.

bt73Pete, N6ZE