[VHFcontesting] IC910H Power Output Question

Buddy Morgan beamar at aol.com
Thu May 12 08:39:20 EDT 2016

 FYI: My 9100 does not meet spec, either. I am a little low on both 2M and 70 cm. On 1296, I get about 7 watts - and that is measured using a real power meter. Never checked it on Six or HF. Not meeting power output specs seems to be a trend in the industry. I don't think any of my D Star radios put out what they are supposed to. My FT 2000 actually exceeds the specified 200 watts on 160M. But, puts out about 195 watts on 6M. Anyone besides me remember the 1970's, when a 10 watt radio actually put out 11 or 12 watts?

Buddy WB4OMG