[VHFcontesting] SSB LT2S FS

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 10:04:21 EDT 2016

I have a SSB Electronics 144 mhz transverter for sale.
This transverter was used by the guys on Redrock Mountain in FN11 K3YTL
Owned by a friend N3FA.  It's a 1db NF on receive and power output is 20 watts.
I tested both transmit and receive. Receive works well
My testing on transmit
I only had 1.5 mw of drive. Output was about 12 watts. There is a large attenuator
inside and I'm sure you can get the 20 watts out with a bit more drive.
Perhaps about 5 mw and an adjustment on the pot.
It has a split input and a single N connector on output. There is a phono jack to hard key for
transmit/receive.
I am looking for 350.00$ or best offer.
Selling to help the estate
Thank you for reading
I can send pictures on request. It's in very good shape
73's
Herb K2LNS