[VHFcontesting] LAST CALL - Dayton VHF/UHF/WS Dinner!!

whensley11 at comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Tue May 17 08:42:25 EDT 2016

LAST CALL!

If you want to attend the Dayton VHF/UHF/WS dinner this Friday, please let me know by 3 PM Eastern time (USA) TODAY. Today is the deadline for me to give the hotel the final number.

TIME – PLACE – COST

DoubleTree Suites – off Exit 44 – across from the Dayton Mall.

Cash Bar at the Bistro at 6:15 PM. Dinner buffet at 7 PM.

Cost - $39.25 includes tip and taxes.

Contact – Kim, WG8S – whensley11 &at& comcast.net

If you have already expressed your interest to me, you do NOT need to do so again.

73,

Kim – WG8S