[VHFcontesting] Ionosphere Scatter

PAUL ROLLINSON paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 24 13:27:57 EDT 2016

Excuse the ignorance but what mode (software) do you use? From the article/paper it appears MS and IS are very similar in make-up but different natural enhancements to create the path.
I've done some MS...great in the winter when you want to heat the shack. Is it similar?
I would love to play around with it in a non-contest setting.
Thanks & &73 Paul Rollinson, KE1LIFN14AU860-928-5147860-928-3844 Fax860-208-8814 Cell/TextPaulrollinson at sbcglobal.net  Representing Component Part Manufacturers for over 35 years