[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R September VHF Contest

Jarred Jackson Jarred.Jackson at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:17:14 EDT 2016

I will be active this contest from 50-3456 MHz and 10G. Saturday will be spent scouting areas near the FN12/13/22/23 convergence, while Sunday will be spent in the more traditional areas: Starting at 0800 (local) in FN13gb then onto FN03wa, FN02wv, and FN12au. Posting times for anything other than the first grid of the day seems to be pointless.

I will announce arrival in a new grid on ON4KST.

I look forward to talking to you on the air

Jarred - KF2MR