[VHFcontesting] Type N bulkhead/passthrough

Terry Price w8zn54 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 11:56:21 EDT 2016

Be VERY careful using bulkheads if going from outside to inside. Temp
extremes can cause condensation and water inside connectors is very
bad......don't ask how I know this! :-(

I now use Andrew 4" rubber entry boots off ebay. They are available for all
sizes of coax up to 3 1/2" and you can get entry panel that will accept up
to 8 of these 4" boots.

Terry