[VHFcontesting] AC2GJ backyard portable op from FN02 sporatic both evenings

Jay Thompson ac2gj at live.com
Thu Sep 8 10:05:24 EDT 2016

Due to family activities I cannot be on all day both days.  I plan on being on the air late both Sat and Sun evenings 2100 local (0100 UTC Sun and Mon) backyard portable from the home QTH in FN02ox 6M SSB 10W into a dipole, 2M, 220, 440 FM on my HT.  LISTEN FOR TEH WEAK ONE!!  Hope I can give the locals and the returning rovers one last contact before they call it a night/contest.73 de Jay AC2GJ (Ex KC2NVL)
QTH = Amherst, NY USA Grid FN02ox