[VHFcontesting] 144 MHz Fall Sprint

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Sun Sep 18 15:37:12 EDT 2016

   I expect to be on for at least some of the Sprint tomorrow from my home in CN89.  Will be on 144.200 for the most part but will likely try some FSK441 meteor scatter towards the end of the Sprint.

I'll look at the new (to me) msk144 mode as well.  Operating weak signal modes from home on 2M can be a bit of an adventure due to noise but will haul out some cavity filters and give it my best shot (:

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ