[VHFcontesting] 2M Sprint results

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:17:43 EDT 2016

I was too tired out from the 10 GHz contest the day before. I was in a
Rover pack on a whirlwind trip up and down Lake Michigan on the Wisconsin
side, working people mostly across the lake in Michigan. We probably
stopped at places every 12 to 20 miles apart. I had over 100 QSO's on 10
GHz over the weekend.

After it was over, I had a 220 mile drive ahead of me. Got home at midnight.

Maybe next time the Sprint won't be scheduled so close to the 10 GHz
contest.

73, Zack W9SZ