[VHFcontesting] Pin Mapping Contacts

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 17:44:11 EDT 2016

Paul,

Not only that but the adresses can be out of date.  I am sure I did not reach Michigan, California or Connecticut on FM simplex from central Viginia and yes I am sure the calls I copied are good.  Even after removing the
/r, /p,/m and SOTA stations I still have 140+ contacts to map.  Your points are a valid consideration and must be accounted for.

The contest stations were easy to spot.  The four or five of us using FM were the only ones calling CQ on a regular basis on FM.  When it got dull we even had our own little "net" going on 223.5 while we monitored 2M and passed contacts back and forth and discussed bears lightening and our progress.  What a great bunch of guys!!!  I love this hobby.

73
John Young
KM4KMU

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail