[VHFcontesting] NEW ARRL "222 MHz and Up Distance Contest" rules are now on the ARRL web

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:49:04 EDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Bart Jahnke <bjahnke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please distribute widely:
>
> The new ARRL "222 MHz and Up Distance Contest" rules are now on the
> ARRL Web at http://www.arrl.org/222-mhz-and-up-distance-contest
>
> The contest is held on the first full weekend of August, beginning at
> 1800 UTC Saturday and ending at 1800 UTC Sunday (August 5-6, 2017).

If I'm very lucky, I'll have antennas for 1296 and 222 by then, now
that I have transmitters.  :-)

"A station in a specific grid locator may be contacted from the same
location only once on each band, regardless of mode. " - Need to
somehow make clear that "specific grid locator" is 6 characters long
and not 4.  It *is* 6, right?