[VHFcontesting] April 17 2M sprint log submission

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 21:29:24 EDT 2017

Mike,

Thank you.

I was working from a really really bad location and just jumped on to give others some points.  2Q's 1 grid.  An evening on the radio is better than an evening in the office by a long shot.

I had just done two FM repeater nets and didnt bother rotating my beams to HH.  I will be up for the 220 but only on FM, no SSB 220 gear.  I will be SSB HH for the the 70cm sprint and plan on going to a high spot (still in the city though) for both the 220 and 70cm sprints.  Great fun.  Man there were a lot of CW operators out there. Not so much on phone but thats a reflection of my location I suspect.  I did copy my first CW that wasnt WA1W slow code, a huge boost to the confidence and makes me want to practice more.

Fun Fun Fun

73
John
KM4KMU