[VHFcontesting] 222 Meteor Scatter...

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Sat Aug 12 17:34:21 EDT 2017

Hello everyone...I was able to work Arliss-W7XU this afternoon on 222
meteor scatter using MSK144.  It was a relatively easy contact, after I
finally got my computer sound to work....AAAaaaaaRGH!!

I still need KY and VA on 222 meteors.  Both are easily in range and we
should be able to work off the Perseids meteors that are now flying.  If
anyone in KY or VA can help, please let me know ASAP.  Phone here is
409-787-3830 in the home shack.  When I am up at the contest station,
the phone is 409-787-3831.  Whenever I am up at the contest station, I
always monitor PingJockey for meteors, so you can just look for me
there.  I will be glad to run with anyone that needs TX on 222 and is
within range.  IF you are not in meteor range, we can set up an EME sched.

Look for me tonight on PingJockey.....IF I can stay awake, maybe in the
morning too....

73 Marshall K5QE