[VHFcontesting] Bonus at the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Friday seminar

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 22:48:35 EDT 2017

The Packrats are again sponsoring the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference October 6-8th.

We have a very special Friday afternoon Seminar on Station Automation that is part of the conference.

The BONUS is a special supplement that will be supplied to those who register and indicate their attendance for the Friday seminar led by Roger W3SZ, with additional help from Phil K3TUF and Ed WA3DRC.

In order to get the supplement for the seminar, we need to have a count by September 1st.

Please register ASAP and if you are coming to the seminar Friday and want the supplement, check the Friday seminar box on the registration page.

For those who have already registered for the conference, send an RSVP for the seminar to    roger at w3sz.com

Conference info and registration is at   packratvhf.com

TNX, Rick, K1DS