[VHFcontesting] September VHF Contest from EM96

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 23:09:04 EDT 2017

Chuck,

I will be working FM from Reddish Knob at 4,400 ft.  There is a clear Line Of Sight (LOS) between us.  The distance is 215 miles and your inside my demonstrated range.  I have worked 160 miles to an omni's (50W, 3dBi) and 250 miles to single beams 2M & 1.25M at 100W (on their end).  I have the four lower bands all with 100W, 8dBi 6M, 12dBi 2M, 14 dBi 1.25M & 16dBi 70cm.  I would love to try and make a contact, if your willing to run FM phone for a few minutes.

Best of luck and let me know.

73
John
KM4KMU